1st to Enter, Last to Rope, both Days!!
NRSTRC 2017 RULES:
- Enter exactly as shown on form or entry is not valid and will be canceled
- Enter more than five times and any extra entries will be canceled immediately
- First to enter, last to rope, both days!
- Final Draw will determine order of go
- ALL A team late entries will rope first
- All individual ropers who pre-enter will receive a $100 gift card to NRS.
- All payment is due in full at the time of entry for all items including both team member fees, stalls, hookups, and lodging
- Onsite Entries will be accepted until 8:00 pm on Thursday April 6, 2017. Entry office will re-open for onsite entries from 6:00 am- 9:00 am on Friday April 7, 2017.
- Online Entries Close Thursday April 6, 2017 at 8:00 pm
- CASH ONLY for ONSITE entries!
- There is a three night MINIMUM for lodging, stalls, and hookups booked from April 6-April 9, 2017
- If you enter this roping and your USTRC Triad Number changes, you will have two options:
1. Find a different partner
2. Draw Out
**** If you choose to draw out, you will receive a partial refund. NRS will keep $200.00 per Team Entry ($100.00 per man)****
Special RULES and Instructions for INTERNATIONAL (Non US Citizen) participants:
Any cash winnings by an international contestant will have 30% withheld to cover applicable federal income taxes. Any international roper that wins the grand prize truck and trailer must have presented to NRS staff a U.S. Taxpayer I.D. prior to 10:00 a.m. Friday April 7th, 2017 to be eligible to take possession of the truck and trailer. The international winner must also be prepared to pay all applicable federal income taxes on the value of the truck and trailer and any cash at approximately a 30% rate and all sales taxes (6.25%) and closing fees related to the truck and trailer. This means you may have to bring up to $30,000 of your own money. The proper taxpayer identification application can be found at Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number. If the international roper does not have a US tax I.D. he will be able to receive his cash prize after subtracting all necessary applicable federal income taxes which are approximately 30%. But, without a valid U.S. Taxpayer I.D. # on hand prior to the roping, an international roper under no circumstances will be eligible to win the truck and trailer grand prize. If an international roper wins the truck and trailer and does not have the valid U.S. Taxpayer I.D. as discussed above, the truck and trailer will then be awarded to the next eligible winner. Therefore, there is no value of any kind given to the international roper in lieu of his forfeiture of the truck and trailer resulting from not having the valid taxpayer I.D.
2016 Trophy Saddle & Breast Collar Shown
(2017 may vary slightly)
High Point Buckle for the Ladies!